Real Estate Photography Rates
As an independent service provider I am available to shoot any type of property, small or large.
Basic Package starting at:
$155.00 for up to 25 edited photos.
Rate applies to one, single property up to 2900sqft
Please add $25.00 for community amenity items* such as pool, and club houses (up to 10 photos). Please note that community areas should be shot with the least amount of people present. Photographer will indicate if extra people can be edited out of images.
NOTE: Increasingly we are finding communities now require authorization from the property management to photograph any community amenities. As the realtor, you will need to get this authorization prior to the photo shoot.
Basic Plus Package 35 edited images starting at:
$180.00 for up to 35 edited photos.
Rate applies to one, single property 2900sqft to 4500sqft.
Please add $25.00 for community amenity items* such as pool, and club houses (up to 5 photos). Please note that community areas should be shot with the least amount of people present. Photographer will indicate if extra people can be edited out of images.
Aerial Photos (addition)
$65.00 for 10 aerial photos if shot at the same time as the listing photos. $125.00 if shot as a stand alone appointment.
Virtual Tour (addition)
$35.00 Each Virtual Tour is delivered in the branded and unbranded format. The tour will include your listing photos, contact information and background music. PLEASE NOTE: Flash player is required for proper virtual tour viewing.
Twilight Photos starting at:
$125.00 for vacant lots - ground and aerial photos.
$85.00 for vacant lots - Aerial photos only.
*$25.00 for amenity photos (some restrictions apply).
PLEASE NOTE- Photos are taken upon request, or may be available from our stock of amenity photos.
Amenity photos are retained by us and may be transferred to other agents. If you wish to have
exclusive use of amenity photos, then a separate appointment must be requested at the basic
Free "sky replacement" for those gloomy days are included at no cost when needed.
$50.00 same day cancellation fee. Please see policies for full details.
$80.00 fee if photographer arrives on site and property is not ready or available for shooting. Please see policies for full details.
$40.00 and up travel fee applies to properties outside of the normal service area, please ask for details.
Policies - please read fully. By agreeing to work with Keith Isaac you are agreeing to the below policies
Photo Use and Ownership
Keith Isaac and Staff photographers will retain the copyright ownership of the images. This follows the guidelines of US Copyright Law.
Photos taken by Keith Isaac and staff photographers may be used by Keith Isaac on Keith Isaac websites or social media pages for company promotion or to show our work. We will never resell images to anyone for any reason.
Clients of Keith Isaac will have the right to use images to promote themselves and the property for sale in any way the client sees fit. This includes online and print outlets.
There is no expiration date on the clients right to use images
The client may transfer the images to a third party without contacting Keith Isaac. Keith Isaac will not be responsible for transferring images to third parties.
Special arrangements not stated above may be reached between Keith Issac and Client if arranged and agreed to in writing prior to the shoot.
- Photographer will choose which angles or views to shoot unless specifically directed prior to the shoot.
- We aim to shoot each property with a even exposure across all spaces, and from interior to exterior (through windows). Please visit the gallery page to see samples of work. Please make special instructions or requests prior to shooting.
- We ask that the property be photo ready for the photographer. Undesired furniture, pet items, dishes in sink, counter top items etc. should be removed and tucked away prior to the shoot. Please make sure beds are made, pillows are in the place you'd like them and towels are nicely folded. This also includes having all lights on and ceiling fans off. The average house should take between 30 and 45 minutes to shoot. Having the home ready is important to helping us stay within this time frame, as well as keeping costs down. If house is not ready additional time may be needed, which could result in additional costs. Photographer will let you know if this may be the case. You will be informed of any additions costs prior to charging.
- We use our experience along with market research to determine the best course of action for each property. We focus on proven home selling points. Items like kitchens, master suites, living rooms and pool areas are usually featured over mud rooms, powder rooms and small guest bedrooms. This would be our approach with each home unless instructed otherwise.
- Community areas like pools and clubhouses can be shot when approved by community management. Not all communities allow photos of public, community spaces.
However, people in pools or working out in community gyms do pose a problem. Photographer will search for an angle or view that hides people, or at least minimizes the issue. Photographer will let you know if people can be removed via editing with no additional cost. Photographer will not be responsible for asking people to move or relocate.
Payment is due at or prior to time of shoot.
Credit card, check or cash are all acceptable forms of payment.
If no form of payment is provided, the shoot will be rescheduled and an extra fee of $80.00 will be applied for the property not being ready as scheduled.
The person who books the shoot is responsible to be sure payment is in hand at the shoot.
For example, if the realtor books the shoot but the home owner is paying, the realtor will be responsible for delivering payment (and securing it from the home owner).
Delivery and Storage
- Photos will be delivered via an email digital download.
- Link will be sent by the end of the next business day.
- Images will be delivered in a 300dpi 4x6 format unless requested differently at or before the shoot. A $20.00 fee will be applied if resizing is requested after delivery.
- Photos are stored on our server for 6 months.
Images may be used to sell the home in a standard real estate transaction. Using the images for corporate marketing or the like is outside of that standard transaction. Agents are not allowed to transfer images to anyone for 3rd party use.
- Please allow 48 hours for delivery of Virtual Tours.
- Virtual Tour links are active for 1 year.
DRONE & WALK THROUGH VIDEO
- Delivery times for Drone & Walk Through Videos will vary by property and length of video requested.
- Drone & Walk Through Videos will be stored for 6 months.
- If property is in a community with a gate, please make sure that access with the gate has been arranged. If photographer arrives at gate, and the gate has not be notified the following procedure will be followed:
Photographer will contact the client who booked the shoot (or known contact person) immediately via text or call. If 15 minutes elapses with no response photographer will move on with his or her day. A fee of $80.00 will be billed to the client.
- If a key is left onsite, or if a key box code is given, but not present upon photographers arrival the following procedure will be followed:
Photographer will contact the client who booked the shoot (or known contact person) immediately via text or call. If 15 minutes elapses with no response photographer will move on with his or her day. A fee of $80.00 dollars will be billed to the client.